Welcome!

WE.. are just like you.

We are students from MHCC who have something to say! Here you'll find topics from finding the right classes to inside scoops about where to find good deals on books or supplies and even how a student's day might be going. Anything goes! So join in!

Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm new here......Where do I go now?

Hello, My name is Nathanael. I'm one of two new members of the soar team, it's nice to meet you. I'm a student in the Integrated Media Program studying Video Production. I will be graduating this June (2010). I'm not to sure what I will be doing after but I will continue doing free lance work. I'm experienced with Final Cut Pro, After Effects (Motion Graphics), Logic Pro and various other Mac Based Programs.

I'm an Apple Finatic. I love Apple Products, I own an Iphone, Macbook Pro, 27 inch Imac, and several Ipods. So you can see my guilty facination with apple.

I'm pretty new to the Soar team but it's been a fun time so far, not to mention that they pay for 6 credits of my 12, so that's nice.

This week has been pretty laid back but there has been a lot of projects to finish up. I'm currently editing 3 projects for class at the same time. I'm also working on the second Silk Espresso Commercial. The first commercial is currently airing on Comcast Cable.

If you are interested in seeing any of my work you can Click Here

Considering i don't want to waste to much of your time so i'm going to say farewell until next time but i will be back soon. It was nice to meet you.

Sincerely
Nathaanael Sams

No comments:

Post a Comment