Welcome!

WE.. are just like you.

We are students from MHCC who have something to say! Here you'll find topics from finding the right classes to inside scoops about where to find good deals on books or supplies and even how a student's day might be going. Anything goes! So join in!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Who's done with the cold?

Me! I am! I am!
Its a little distracting trying to walk to class when I'm FREEZING... All I can focus on is getting in the nearest door. Which more often then not is the WRONG door. Then back out in the cold I have to go. Is anyone out there that agrees with this? Anyone out there who doesnt quite want to give up the summer clothes? Or driving with windows rolled down and random river trips? I don't. I want them back.
I recently saw our ASG passing around a petition for something they obviously couldnt change (not at least without waiting several months).
Maybe this something I should do. Pass around a little piece of paper stating how much I object to the change in climate. I'll stomp my foot and wait several months and then I'll get what I want. Right??
Or... I could buy a better, bigger jacket. Either one works I guess.
Food for thought.
~amee~

3 comments:

  1. Jacket, scarf, gloves, hat, sweater, three shirts, long johns, thick socks, boots....

    Lol, the list is endless in the pursuit of warmth when weathering the cold. I was just thinking about this myself today Amee. I mean, what IS 25 degrees?! TOO COLD! That's for sure.

    I already miss those lazy 70 degree summer days.
    ~ Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a student money is hard to come by, so me and my roommate have partitioned off the living room with blankets to cut down on electricity. My kitchen is freezing and my garage is even worse. The other day I left the milk out. No problem the kitchen was cold enough to keep it at the right temp.I think its colder in my kitchen than it is in my fridge i may as well unplug the darn thing..lol, but ya wow its cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my house. Get up in the morning, walk out of my toasty bedroom into my not-so-toasty living room, and then ascend behind the blanket that separates my kitchen from the rest of my house. Like stepping into the ARCTIC!! Cold floor and everything. I wouldn't bother but that's the only way to get to my equally freezing bathroom. Ick!! I could also do without the cold. It wouldn't be so bad if it would actually snow, then at least we would have something pretty to look at and fun to play in. :-)

    ReplyDelete