Welcome!

WE.. are just like you.

We are students from MHCC who have something to say! Here you'll find topics from finding the right classes to inside scoops about where to find good deals on books or supplies and even how a student's day might be going. Anything goes! So join in!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Is it summer yet?!

Ok so I moved up here in June of 09 and I must say Oregon has the most amazing summers anywhere on the west coast. Cali is overrated, Arizona is tooo Hot and Washington.. well its Washington..lol. I don't know about the rest of you but this semester i feel consumed by school, work ,& volunteering and I feel I have no time to breath. I cant wait to start working at a hospital. I know my 6am -10pm days will pay off in the end. To everyone out there that feels like A school zombie,hungry to feast on the brains of knowledge, keep up the good work and keep going. Soon the summer will be here and and we'll be floating down the sandy river with our friends, or at least I will be.Good luck yall and like W.Churchill said "if your going through hell keep going"

No comments:

Post a Comment