Welcome!

WE.. are just like you.

We are students from MHCC who have something to say! Here you'll find topics from finding the right classes to inside scoops about where to find good deals on books or supplies and even how a student's day might be going. Anything goes! So join in!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

This Week My Life...

Get Excited for the first VIDEO BLOG!!!!!





So, There has been a lot going on this week and I'm not really sure how to put it into words. I have been swamped with homework from my documentary film class, Having to write a treatment (basically a short story for a documentary that I want to do), Then trying to understand and keep up with Sociology, Then having to go up to Mt. Hood and follow the Natural Resource crew around and get some footage of them for their promo and short documentary, Then working on the film festival, plus all my independent work such as Silk Espresso projects, Working on a missions Video for Travis and Alexis and polishing up some videos that I did last term...as you can see i've been busy.
It was hard for me to find time for this blog because it was my girlfriends birthday this week and We went out to dinner at Pastali's which is a phenomenal place to eat, then we went and saw two movies. We saw "The Joneses" and "The Ghost Writer" These were both really good movies and If you like Independent movies, Go check those out.
Well, I'm not going to write too much more because i'm a little tired honestly and who are we kidding...You probably didn't make it this far...and if you did, I thank you and bid you farewell, thanks for dropping by.
-Nathanael Sams

No comments:

Post a Comment