Welcome!

WE.. are just like you.

We are students from MHCC who have something to say! Here you'll find topics from finding the right classes to inside scoops about where to find good deals on books or supplies and even how a student's day might be going. Anything goes! So join in!

Friday, May 14, 2010

LAYING DOWN FOR VARIOUS REASONS.

Hello.  It's been a couple weeks since i've been able to come and talk to you.  I've been a little busy...WRONG! I've been a lot busy!  For the past two Fridays I was filming my final film.  The first weekend went terrific, the second weekend....became the weekend we do not speak of.

FIRST WEEK
Pretty much we got to our location in Corbett and shot our footage...It was a good time.

SECOND WEEK
It was hell....Things went wrong, people didn't show...It was terrible.

So, what am I doing this Friday you ask?  I'm laying in bed being sick.  My noes is running, I'm dizzy, lightheaded and hesitant to move all that much.  I took some nyquil last night and that stuff is amazing.

So i'm sorry that there will be no video blog from me this week.  I will make it up to you I promos.  When my film is done you will be among the first to watch it :)

Well, Life at school is pretty good, I had a sociology midterm and I am not to sure about it.  I think I got a lot of them right but I tend to second guess myself.

Well, i'm about out of energy...Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely
       Nathanael Sams

No comments:

Post a Comment